Sunday 30 January 2011

Lost and Found

This afternoon, I thought I'd reached a 


I'd planned to cut out some pieces for Zaki's quilt backing but my cutting mat was not where it should have been.  While I don't have the space for a dedicated quilting area, it should have been with my sewing box, machine and hoop.  Mysteriously it had moved.  I felt like this.


HELP!  For the last few months I'd been hand-quilting the union flag quilt and as I've only been working on one project at a time, I had no need of my cutting mat.  However, after spending the last couple of hours looking for it I'm pleased to report that....


It was at the top of a bedroom cupboard.  Completely my fault.  I'd hidden it up there before I went away for the holidays.  Don't ask me why. Normal business has resumed.  Phew.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! My mother called me today to tell me that she had found gifts I had left with her for family 2 years ago, she said she'd put them safe and forgot...