Okay so I'm not saying I became super productive or anything but:
- I finished my AMH Hand Drawn Garden plus quilt
- I made, yes made the Amy Butler Window to the Soul quilt in less than 2 weeks! (Full reveal soon)
- I made progress on my Tula Pink Modern City Sampler blocks
- I made a couple of blocks and received the last of my Stitch Tease Modern Maple blocks
- my mum offered to paint a pile of my quilts
- and most importantly, we celebrated Zaki's 6th birthday
Looking at this mosaic, it was a colourful month.
Linking up with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day.