Saturday 6 August 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - Beer Beach

Beer Beach, Devon

Beer Beach, Devon
As I fantasize about cooler climes, that`s exactly where I`m taking you for this week`s shadows. Beer Beach in Devon is where I spent a glorious hour in May with my mum and Zaki - the sun shone, it was warm but not too warm, we ate locally produced ice-cream and sat on the shingle beach looking out to sea. 

For more images of Beer Beach, I first blogged about it here.

Linking up with Tracy at Hey Harriet.

11 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Aren't all those pebbles a little hard on the feet? :-) I guess that's why it's called the "shingle," right? Rough stuff!


SING A SONG OF SHADOWS

Sing a song of shadows
Taller than a tree!
Sing a song of shadows
Wider than the sea!
Sing a song of shadows
Dancing in the sun!
Sing a song of shadows—
Day is almost done!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Shadowy Bars

Sylvia K said...

I love the boats! What a beautiful place! Lovely skies and what terrific shadow shots for the day! Love the pirates flag! Looks like a fun place! Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Ellie said...

Lovely pictures, Devon is lovely - well it was when I was there as a child. We often went there on holiday. I'm sure it's still as beautiful.

Ms. Becky said...

an unusual name for a beach! your photos are so colorful and crisp, I marvel at that. lovely shadow shots, I just really like that white rock wall. happy Sunday to you Annabella.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely place. beautiful photos.

Chubskulit Rose said...

These are beautiful!


My Shadows, have a good weekend!

Kalyan said...

Nicely captured shots!

Elizabeth said...

Quite a contrast to your more recent beach shots!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I would take an hour at the beach too. :)

Beverley Baird said...

What a lovely vacation spot! Great shadows for the week!

Sherry said...

My grandfather was from Devon...I'd love to go and see this for myself!