Sunday 1 April 2012

Fresh Sewing Day - April Fool`s Day Edition



1. My Beautiful Mini Package, 2. Block 1 for my Stitch Tease quilt, 3. A4 Notebook Cover, 4. Not available, 5. Kaffe Fasset Selvedge Pouch Zipper Ends, 6. Block 2 for my Stitch Tease quilt, 7. March Block for Heather, 8. FTLOS2 Mini and front of Matching Pouch, 9. Block for Amber, 10. My Swap Package, 11. Block for Leigh, 12. Scrappy Grannies

Well I guess I shouldn`t be too disappointed as there were the usual block makes for bees including the big HST block for the Care Circle of do.Good Stitches and my starter blocks for the Stitch Tease bee, a notebook cover for Sunni`s Farmer`s Wife in Your Life series, some scrappy grannies, a couple of pouches and the interviews for the My Modern Muse series.

I cheated a tad by including the two beautiful swap makes I received from Ali and Jeanette. As Hadley said last week as we were astride our mules trekking through the Ourika Valley, for those people who just look at the photos, they`ll think I made them!

How did your month go?

Linking up to Lynne`s Fresh Sewing Day. It`s a great place to check out what others have been up to and grab some inspiration.  You can also check out Lynne`s Small Blog Meet and follow a few smaller but no less inspirational blogs.

Lily's Quilts

24 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, for every 'receive' you can claim a 'make'! Your 'grannies' are looking great! (I was pleased to get my Farmer's Wife quilt finished!)

dutchcomfort said...

You’ve done quite a lot and beautiful things too Annabella! Considering you had all those quilters come over for interviews and lunches in the Modern Muse Series!

Love your granny squares. Hope to make some soon myself!

Trudi said...

Looks like you had a very productive month! And all those visitors too! :)

Lucy | Charm About You said...

A lovely month! I'm jealous of those zip ends! x

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Wow, beautiful finishes :o)

Cherie said...

You've made some great quilts! Love those pouches and the granny squares! End of the month reviews are so much fun to do =D

Sarah said...

Bright and beautiful work Annabella, really cheery :-)

memmens said...

Lovely month! Love the scrappy grannies, must find time to have a go myself, especially as I have so many scraps! Or maybe a vintage scrappy granny!

Debbie said...

oh you got alot accomplished! Looking good!

Jan (The Aunt) said...

Such lovely colouful making my dear. Reading your blog is a constant joy to we oldies. (Yes I do make sure the old uncle sees it!)
Jx

Leanne said...

It was a wonderful month, you were so busy hosting all those guests it is amazing what you accomplished! And you received lovely minis too.

Catherine said...

you have been busy this month, thats loads of sewing you have done there!

Nadine said...

some gorgeous projects there.

Nicky said...

We can always depend on you for rich colour and pattern Annabella! Yum! Even if you didn't make them all! Your wee boy is too cute!

Nicky said...

We can always depend on you for rich colour and pattern Annabella! Yum! Even if you didn't make them all! Your wee boy is too cute!

ScissorsandThread said...

Great blocks, I really like your stitch tease starter.

Katy Cameron said...

Lol, cunning plan including the received items ;o)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Loving the use of my logic!
A great month, cheating or not!

Katie said...

You've had such a busy month! I love your grannies!

Nicole said...

You got a lot done, Annabella!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

You got a lot accomplished and I especially like your Granny's

Jenelle said...

The blocks you made this month are beautiful and you made quite a variety too! I like the curved blocks a lot and the grannies are just fantastic too. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! Guess I'm a regualr reader and knew you didn't make them! Hehe! But I love those scrappy grannies and all your gorgeous bee blocks. Lots of gorgeous piecing and sewing last month with more to come!

Canadian Abroad said...

You've had a good month!